دانلود سری کامل ChessVibes Training 1-135.pdf
ChessVibes Training 1-135 شماره ا تا 135 در یک فایل pdf
به همراه :ChessVibes Opening 250-255 pgn-pdf
تعداد صفحات : 1080
با قابلیت کپی از صفحات و چاپ
یکی از بهترین کتابها و مجلات , ومنابع آموزشی شطرنج در جهان با بهترین کیفیت که با زبان سنبلیک شطرنج نوشته شده است
حتی میتوانید کتابها را در گوشی اندروید خود مطالعه کنید
دانلود رایگان نرم افزار
کاملا رنگی و اورجینال
What is ChessVibes Training?
Every issue consists of a PDF Magazine and the accompanying PGN file. The PDF consists of eight pages (A4 size) with the following contents:
- Giri's Grab Bag - A weekly column by GM Anish Giri in which he tells about his tournament practice and his excitement and worries during a top level chess game.
- Guess the move - A weekly game quiz by IM Merijn van Delft that gives you the opportunity to solve problems that GMs couldn't. What move did they play? Can you calculate as deeply? Give it a try and see how many points you score this week!
- Guidelines in the jungle - Every week IM Arthur van de Oudeweetering discusses a feature of chess strategy. Lessons are drawn from both very recent and old games, played by club players as well as grandmasters. Get ready to really play the game when your opening knowledge stops!
- Tactics, tactics - 12 tactical exercises carefully selected by IM Robert Ris, arranged in increasing level. Regular tactical training is highly important to maintain your top form, and now it will be easier than ever with new diagrams delivered in your mailbox every week!
- Practical endings - IM Robert Ris gives a clear explanation of a recent endgame played by strong players, focusing on text rather than variations. Every week a typical endgame theme is discussed, sometimes with the emphasis on the theory, but always providing you with useful guidelines.
لینک دانلود رایگان برای نمونه